Sunday 24 November 2013

Mini Project

My first project for this week was a mini one inspired by Darcy's Christmas ideas over at PaperArtsy.  I love using crackle but had never thought to use it over treasure gold - now hooked !
I painted this little bauble shape in LBD fresco paint, dabbed on treasure gold (this looked good as well), dabbed on crackle glaze then painted in Nougat.  To reveal some more of the gold I've also distressed the edges.  From the start this shape reminded me of a skinny lemon so I've made so leave using wire and seed beads.
Must get back to my next project !


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous ornament. Grackle is gorgeous Sarah!

    Etsuko xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. To me it looks like an almond! Nice it is too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It reminds me of a vanilla pod, which is a good thing because I love them! The Crackle worked so well over the TG! This is a lovely little make. Julie Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo this is really cute, will look great on the tree.

    ReplyDelete