Sunday 22 December 2013

An escape from Christmas preparation !

I didn't think I'd have time to make anything this week but with most of my Christmas preparations done I thought I'd spend a while in my craft room. I took inspiration from the last of Liz Borer's projects over at PaperArtsy. Before ploughing straight into a whole book cover I've made a tag to test out the techniques - need to practise the mock fabric panel a bit more (and get it straight next time lol). The colours I'veg used are Eggplant, Pansy, Nougat, Very Berry and Snowflake. (the colours aren't quite true on the finished project - not enough light yet for a good picture)   

Wishing everyone a Very Happy Christmas !



5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year Sarah.
    Brilliant Tag colours combo is so beautiful. I love it.
    Thank you for nice comments this year.
    Etsuko xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found a bit of me time before the festivities begin Sarah. Great tag and fab colour combo

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful tag, great idea to tr yLiz technique on a tag

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done for finding the time to join in, great tag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like your colours and stamping. It's so difficult to get a good shot at the moment with this dreary weather.

    ReplyDelete