Sunday 20 July 2014

"Doll" Inspired by Penny Nuttall

I love seeing Penny's new ideas as her projects are always such fun, these dolls really make you look at your stamps in a different way, have a peep here.

I've put together a page in my journal using spare background I'd already prepared using left over paint.  Her body is an up side down castle. The arms and legs are little scrolls, I liked these as to me they looked as if they had hands and feet. I've a limited range of stamps with faces, most too small, so I've taken one of the stamps from the oriental plate and extended her hair. I've then finished the picture off with liquid pearls, a few gems and some flowers that were on my desk.





I really enjoyed piecing together this project - thank you for looking x

sorry the picture is sideways - I've edited it 3 times and resaved but it stills comes through sideways - aarrgghhh!

2 comments: