Wednesday 25 November 2015

PA topic 21 - Abstract

Not a topic I'm ever sure about - either creating or to look at. But after seeing some of the lovely pieces of art people have produced I thought "why not give it a go ".  Hopefully this isn't too simple to be included as I quite liked it at this point and didn't want to spoil it.

Afraid I've no step by step photos as I just went for it - love the foil when it catches the sun.  I might try something like this again as it was fun to do what ever came to mind









Thank you for looking x

5 comments:

  1. ooh, fab - love the circles !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Sarah - your instinct to stay simple is right on!! That foil is perfect, and I love your background - the circles are a great complement to the linear bits. xx Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get that you stopped as soon as you had something you were happy with... I'm the same! And yes it works very well like this, simple can be good and it's definitely abstract.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tad Sarah! I love the circles too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, love the touch of shimmer with those vertical stripes - fabulous abstract tag.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete